Responsible for the Treatment
A personal data is the information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Through the web, in the boxes established for this purpose, we collect the personal data that the user communicates to us: Name, surname, email, telephone, postal address, population, etc. as well as all those data that you voluntarily provide us through any of the social networks of which the user is registered. In this case, privacy will depend on the configuration established by the user as well as the terms and conditions of the social network itself.
The visit of the user to the web does not imply that he has to provide any information about his personal data. However, if you provide them, the data will be processed lawfully subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in the RGPD 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of December 5.
Purpose, duration and legitimacy of the treatment
We will treat the data that the user provides us with the following purposes:
- Address the request or request made by the user through the contact form located on the web. We collect and process the user’s personal data in order to process and manage their request, a query or any request they make through said form. We will keep these data for the time necessary to comply with your request and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Improve your experience when browsing the web. These data will be kept as long as the user does not revoke his consent to the treatment of the same by eliminating cookies and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- The basis of legitimacy to improve your experience when browsing the web is the consent given by the user when accepting cookies. The user has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Manage our social networks and send you information about our activities and products. These data will be kept as long as the user does not revoke his consent to their treatment and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- The legitimate basis for managing our social networks and sending you our activities and news is the consent you give us for this. The user has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Transfer or communication of personal data and international transfers:
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or those providers linked to the Controller who act as processors.
No international transfers are made, in the event that at any time they could be made, they will be communicated to you in order to obtain your consent.
It is important that in order for us to keep personal data up-to-date, the user informs us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise we will not be liable for their veracity.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true, guaranteeing that all the information provided corresponds to the real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate, and is obliged to communicate any modification.
Third Party Data
If the user provides data from third parties for any purpose to NUCLEANTECH, he guarantees that he has obtained this data lawfully, that he has previously informed those affected, obtaining their consent to communicate them and that the information provided is accurate and truthful
The website’s servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
Mandatory nature of the information requested
Rights of the interested parties
You have the right to access your data and obtain confirmation of your treatment, as well as a copy of the personal data that is being processed. You have the right to update them and request the rectification of the data that are inaccurate or request the deletion when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can request the limitation in the treatment of your data and oppose the treatment of the same by revoking your consent, as well as exercising the right to the portability of the data. Similarly, you have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us Email: email@example.com
If you consider that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority at www.aepd.es
Data processing of minors
Whoever provides the data through the forms on this website and accepts their treatment declares to be over 14 years of age, and access and use of the portal is prohibited for minors of said age. If at any time, the Responsible party detects that a minor of 14 years has provided personal data, we will proceed to cancel them.
Likewise, parents or guardians may in any case contact NUCLEANTECH to block the access account of minors in their charge who have registered falsifying their identity.
Likewise, the Responsible reserves the right to remove from their social networks any information published by third parties that violates the law, encourages them to do so, or contains messages that threaten the dignity of individuals or institutions. As well as the right to block or report the author profile of these messages.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when the user accesses a web page. Cookies allow the web, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user .
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. You can get more information by reading our Cookies Policy.
Update date: 02/25/2020